Zylia's Adventures

Zylia is a character on Quetzalcoatl Server on Final Fantasy 11. This blog documents her achievements as well as that of her linkshells.

Friday, December 02, 2005

I can't believe it...

Well so far today's been a slap in the face. I flew to Windurst this morning and low and behold the Guild point item was 'Smoked Salmon' which I had made two days prior to put into Salmon Subs. It was still on the AH last night. I arrive at the Auction House to find out it had sold minutes before I got there. So upsetting :( Just now I came to San D'Oria so that I could get some walnut logs and salmon to finish up my stuff. Low and behold I arrive 1 hour after the guild closes. And I'm in an XP party thats 5/6 members and about to leave.

Going with Cherron, Busso and Apu, all members of Invictus which is kinda cool. I need to get my thief job to 75. If I do that, I can start to relearn Black Mage. I learned hard last night that when I was working Black Mage up to 42, I really didn't fully understand the job. I nuked and debuffed, but part of me wasn't really sure exactly the effects of it. I'd really love to have something thats remotely 'desired' in terms of a job. No one goes looking for thieves. We're all over the friggen place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home