Zylia's Adventures

Zylia is a character on Quetzalcoatl Server on Final Fantasy 11. This blog documents her achievements as well as that of her linkshells.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Party status

Party is: Me, Busso, Cherron, JP BRD, TaruBLM name I don't want to type and Apu. Light SC is pretty good on these vultures. I just accidently pulled a link... and died. So far no net gain.. it sucks.

Note to self: Tavnazian Rams use Petrify.

I'm now 6k down from where I started. What a great way to start off this blog huh.............................. On a better note, our bard has a lvl 70+ whm so we're all getting R3's, not to bad :D

Oop, people have to go. I died 3x (twice was my fault... I need to develop a failproof way to pull there -_-) The other time we took on a ram (purposefully) not realizing it petrifies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home