Zylia's Adventures

Zylia is a character on Quetzalcoatl Server on Final Fantasy 11. This blog documents her achievements as well as that of her linkshells.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ro'Maeve Water

Went to sky today despite my better judgement to farm. Aura pots for water. How annoying. It wasn't so bad until another sky LS showed up. Little bit of competition never hurt anyone I guess. They left and we got the water shortly after. Little tedious. Overall not bad.

Dynamis-Bastok tonight. Wonder how that'll go. I don't have my paperwork out so I'm kinda hoping Peregrine doesn't pop a 'Zy, your up tonight.' tonight of all nights. I think when I'm off on Mid-semester break it'll be easier. Either way I hope that it goes really well tonight. Last week was a disaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home