Zylia's Adventures

Zylia is a character on Quetzalcoatl Server on Final Fantasy 11. This blog documents her achievements as well as that of her linkshells.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dynamis-Bastok

God those scorpions are a pain in the ass. Royally. We wasted a good 10-15 minutes on them. Just couldn't get control over them. Plus we saw a rarity tonight from what Peregrine said. Apparently bards can knock you back and out. Fun stuff. Tiny bit of pulling. I wish I was more confident. I always get nervous when I have to pull. Love to try it on my own but I'm still worried my pace will result in failure. Toward the end an argument broke out over an AF piece. Kinda sucks. I kinda attribute the argument partially to the way Dynamis ended, not so much our loss, but the fact that we wiped unnecessarily. The mages were arguing, melees trying their hardest, shit just went to hell. Oh well, its a stressful time of year. Alot of us have finals and whatnot. Can't expect miracles. Only two thief, myself and pere, were there tonight. 2 Monster Jackcoats that no one wanted, one Assassin's Vest that went to a sub lotter, one Red Mage Gloves, and Melee Gaiters, which parsed because we were all dead.

Alot of the regulars haven't been showing up lately. Kinda sucks. We lost our powerhouse. I personally think we all need to level up. Dynamis-Bastok monsters are always particularly defensive of us. I don't know if its the shell or just their mob type but we're always crunched for time with them. I don't know. Part of me wishes Pere would take a mini-break until after New Years and regroup then. Its alot of stress right now, even for him. Oh well.

Cheerful thought of the night: Vyyuke can suck my left ***.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home