Zylia's Adventures

Zylia is a character on Quetzalcoatl Server on Final Fantasy 11. This blog documents her achievements as well as that of her linkshells.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Kirin

Thursday was Kirin night again. Working out a new strategy for him, we managed to melee zerg him down. Erring on the side of caution, we let him pop his minis first to see if this was possible. Kirin himself took 5 mins. Minis were about 20 mins (took forever to pop -.-)

I'm really down about my thief as of late. I miss it really bad. I miss being able to go thief. Worked my ass off for a year to get my relic that pretty much collects dust anymore.

I should've let a thief who could actually use the armlets get them.

Just kinda frustrated.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Zethren said…

    When you level BLM zylia, you'll never use any other jobs again most almsot all group/ls events.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger peterjez said…

    Zy I don't mind if you come THF to a lot of stuff, especially sky. But prolly for all the land HNM we better stick with you BLM.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home